Welcome to the WaspCamShop website
Our registered address is Jeverweg 12, 9723 JE Groningen, the Netherlands
Our postal address is Jeverweg 12, 9723 JE Groningen, the Netherlands
Our Chamber of Commerce registration number is 02009819
Our VAT number is NL004166097B01
Within the WaspCamShop webshop, you can create an account, so that after logging in you will be able to see the status of your order, you can find your orders well-organized, you can easily make repeat purchases and possibly create a list of gifts wanted etc.
Which personal data do we process?
During the ordering process, we ask for the following data: first name and surname, email address, street, house number, postal code, city, country and phone number.
Why do we process those personal data?
- Legal obligations
A small part of our processing is required by law. This mainly concerns personal data that are required to meet our tax liability. However, it may also be the case that we need to process personal data in case of calamities at WaspCamShop.
- Provision of services
We need your personal data to perform our services as optimally as possible, to send the articles to you or to order them for you. The data you provide, will be forwarded via a secure link to the Payment Service Provider of WaspCamShopyou choose in the checkout. The Payment Service Provider Buckaroo, offers a secure environment to pay for your order. Your shipping details will also be forwarded via a secure link to the delivery service DHL. They take care of delivering your parcel on time. The phone number you enter during the ordering process will also be shared with the delivery company DHL, so they can contact you when necessary, for example when the parcel can’t be delivered (on time). A copy of the order you place on waspcamshop.eu will be forwarded to Kiyoh, because some time after purchasing your item(s), this service will send you an email asking if you want to leave a review about waspcamshop.eu. Your shopping experience, what you think of the delivered items and the service.
Newsletters and mailings
When you sign up for the newsletter, you will receive an email at the email address you fill in, wherein you will be asked to confirm your application (opt-in). After that, your e-mail address will be included in the mailing list. We send the newsletter mailings with our email-service Copernica. This way you stay informed of pieces of news, new articles, special offers etc. You can unsubscribe from this newsletter at all times by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each e-mail.
Rights of data subjects
Under the GDPR everyone has several rights. We’ll do our level best to meet this as well as possible. Do you have any tips or remarks? Let us know! To use your rights, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0031 50 5445346.
- Information and access to data
Of course you can see which personal data we process from you. We will tell you with pleasure more about how and why we process this data.
Do you feel like we have your incorrect data? Let us know so we can adjust it.
- Oblivion *:
You can remove the personal data we have from you. It may be that for other purposes (administration or deduplication, for example) we still have to process this data.
Do you feel like we are processing your personal data unlawfully or incorrectly, than you can also let those processes be limited.
- Objection (resistance):
You can file an objection for the processing of your personal data. Is it about marketing? Then we will terminate that processing as soon as possible.
This is a new right under the GDPR to transfer your personal data/to let your personal data be transferred. May you wish to use this, please contact us.
* You also have the right to “be forgotten” at all times. This means that we and our partners will erase and remove all your personal data. In that case, take into account that it will be more difficult or in some cases impossible for us to handle a return or warranty claim.
We don’t save personal data longer than necessary.
For carrying out our services, we call in service providers. These are not ‘third recipients’ but processors. For example, within this webshop we collaborate with the Payment Service Provider Buckaroo, the delivery company DHL 4 You, shopreview https://www.kiyoh.nl/ and make use of Google Analytics. These parties process personal data in agreement with WaspCamShop’s order. Sometimes we are legally obliged to disclose personal data to third parties; like the tax department. Furthermore, we will only disclose data to third parties if we have received your permission to do so.
We don’t have a Data Protection Officer, but we are happy to help you if you have any questions. For this purpose you can contact us via email@example.com or +31 50 5445332.
Our web server will automatically recognize your domain name and your e-mail address every time you visit our website.
Whenever you visit our website, we will retain:
- whenever possible, your domain name and your e-mail address if you visit our web page;
- your e-mail address if you leave any messages/questions on our website;
- your e-mail address if you communicate this to us;
- your e-mail address if you take part in discussion forums;
- the domain name of other sites that you have visited in order to access our site;
- all information regarding the pages that you have visited on our site;
- all information that you have provided voluntarily (for example, research information and/or site registration).
This information will be used to:
- improve the content of our website;
- individualize the content and layout of our pages for each individual user;
- keep you informed of updates on our site;
- The information will only be used internally and will not be sent to other organizations for commercial purposes
- in order to register your preferences;
- in order to register information sessions such as information on what you add to your shopping list;
- in order to register information specific to you such as the web pages that you have visited in order to access our site;
- in order to inform you, next time you visit our site of the new features that may interest you;
- in order to register your previous activities on the site so we can offer you a better service next time you visit;
- in order to ensure that you do not continue to receive the same advertisements repeatedly;
- in order to adjust the content and the presentation of the site based on your browser type or other information sent by the browser.
We have no partnerships or special relations with third parties on the Internet.
If we transfer or receive your details on our website, we will always use the coding technologies that are recognized as usual standards within the IT sector.
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By telephone: +31 50 5445332
Regarding communication by e-mail
If you do not wish to receive any e-mails from our company in the future, you can contact us on the address above.
Regarding communication by letter
If you inform us of your postal address via the web, you may receive periodic mails from us with information on products and services. If you do not wish to receive such mails, you can contact us at the address above.
Regarding communication by telephone
If you inform us of your telephone number via the web, our company will only telephone you if this is necessary in order to inform you of the orders that you have placed online.
If you no longer wish to receive any addressed advertising material and/or no commercial telephone calls, you can indicate this via the Stichting Infofilter website: https://www.bel-me-niet.nl/.
We will on request, allow all visitors to our site to have access to all information that we hold on them. Please contact us at the address above if you require access to this information.
We will on request, give any visitors to our site the opportunity to correct any incorrect details that we hold on them. Please contact us at the address above if you wish to correct your personal details.
The information to be found on www.waspcamshop.eu and other Tepper-Efka sites in the Benelux can be secured via copyright, trademarks and other legislation. The information on this site is available free of charge and for the ease of viewers/users and dealers.
Product names on this site are recognized trademarks of owners and companies. WaspCamShop® and the WaspCamShop logo are registered trademarks of Tepper-Efka BV. These may not be reproduced without the associated information from this site nor may they be used without the owner’s explicit approval.
WaspCamShop endeavours to offer a high-quality online service; we will therefore correct any errors reported to us as soon as possible.
WaspCamShop reserves the right to make changes to the site without announcing this.